Visit Bucktown Academy
At Bucktown Academy, we understand the importance of visiting the classroom to help your child with the transition of starting school. Our fall Open House is a fall festival where parents can visit the school while their children participate in fall activities! We also invite you to our annual Winter Party where we transform our classroom into a Winter Wonderland. The Stay and Play program is a great opportunity for prospective parents and students to meet our teachers and explore the classroom. There's no need to RSVP for any of these events, just show up with your child. Come and visit Bucktown Academy so you can see our fabulous classroom and learn more about our mission.
- Open House/Fall Festival - Sunday, November 4 from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Winter Party - Sunday, December 16 from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Stay and Play - Monday, February 25 from 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Stay and Play - Monday, April 22 from 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Stay and Play - Monday, June 3 from 3:30pm-4:30pm
If you cannot make these events and would like to schedule a tour, please email Rebecca Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (773) 666-5788.